Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Week Off.

Operation Damage Control is in full swing and I've done exactly what I said. No workouts, no calorie restrictions. Just living as normal and rested as possible. It hasn't been a 100% rest week since I teach fitness classes, but I haven't actually devoted any time at all this week to focus on my fitness. And now we are Thursday, and I FEEL AWFUL. Besides exercising for my own fitness goals, I am starting to believe I need exercise to function. I had to miss work today because of an ear ache and horrible headache I woke up with. Since Monday (Day 2 of no exercise) I've been plagued by these headaches, which usually go away, but today's headache has persisted for the past 4 hours.

Is there such a thing as exercise withdrawal? I may be going through this right now, or maybe the flu. Whatever the case, on my journey to become a well balanced, fully restored, healthy body I will continue on with this week of rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment